Rome is reopening its doors to international travelers.
Service providers have already put in place all anti-covid protocols.
This is how car rental companies such as Pagaso Limo are doing
INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS USING VEHICLE RENTAL VEHICLES WITH DRIVER
Rules for the containment of the spread of the Covid-19 virus, for the safety of both travelers and the driver established by the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport which passengers and drivers must comply with:
1) On the vehicle, the seat next to the driver must be left free.
2) A minimum distance of 1 meter must be maintained between the driver and the passenger.
3) In the rear seats, in order to respect the safety distances, no more than two passengers may be carried except in cases of people belonging to the same family, living together, duly documented, always respecting the safety distance.
4) The driver and passengers must wear protections such as a mask and gloves.
PEGASO LIMO INFORMS
– that has temporarily installed plexiglass protective barriers for additional safety for both its customers and drivers and to make available, within the limits of market availability, masks, gloves and disinfectant gel;
– that vehicles are sanitized before and after each service.
Pegaso Limo was born to provide the best quality class wise, for the traveling needs of those who make luxury and excellence their life style prerogative. Our guests will recognize true level of our services and enjoy the first quality treatment Pegaso can actually provide. After all, our reputation speaks for its self: our company was born to provide local transportation services, while in just a few years we have become an international benchmark. www.limousinepegaso.it/en/